Cybersecurity touches every aspect of consumer and corporate culture and was again ranked the #1 most critical area for businesses in the ACC 2022 CLO Survey. Preparing for, preventing, and responding to data breaches in real-time is a key concern for organisations around the world.
The event, held on a Zoom Webinar platform, offers three days of live educational programming and networking opportunities, designed to engage and educate professionals.
Over 50 industry-leading speakers will share their insights on the most important topics of the day. The exciting line-up of speakers, includes:
- Jason Brown, Vice President & General Counsel, GE Appliances
- Nubia Shabaka, Chief Privacy Officer & Chief Cyber Legal Officer, AIG
- Ben Brooke-Cowden, Global Legal Compliance Director, Reckitt
- Kemba Walden, Assistant General Counsel, Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit
- Craig Sharkey, Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy and Data Governance Officer, Western Union
- Robin Smith, Vice President and General Counsel, China & APAC, LEGO Toy Co., Ltd
- Ronald Menold, Director of Cybersecurity Services, COSECURE